Together We Can Beat Caravan Theft
CaSSOA (Caravan Storage Site Owners' Association) was formed in 1999 by AmTrust Europe Ltd and a handful of storage site owners in an effort to combat caravan theft. Since then, the organisation has grown significantly and is now a nationally recognised name.
We work towards the mantra ‘Together We Can Beat Caravan Theft’ and have over 500 members nationwide actively promoting our ethos, this number is growing continuously. We believe that caravan security is of the upmost importance to all caravan owners, in particular during the winter months when their caravan is in storage and can be at its most vulnerable.
All our members have achieved their CaSSOA accreditation by way of an individual site survey and have been awarded either Gold, Silver or Bronze status, dependent upon security features in place at the site.
Due to our commitment in reducing caravan thefts many insurance companies will offer a discounted premium for secure CaSSOA storage.
Why become a CaSSOA accredited site?
As well as being part of a nationally recognised association, CaSSOA also offers unique member benefits.
- Specialist insurers that will offer your customers discounts for storing their caravan at your storage site
- Advertising your site directly on the CaSSOA website, providing direct enquiries for storage to your business on our Site Locator.
- Online member forum.
- Legal & HR Helpline. This includes access to a 24/7 advice line as well as legal expenses insurance and online services.
- A CaSSOA award logo and plaque for you to display
- Support from the CaSSOA helpdesk providing best practice advice and guidance relating to caravan storage.
- Invitation to our annual meeting where you can meet other members and help shape the future of the association
- Regular newsletter.
- Nationwide advertising to promote the CaSSOA brand and drive traffic to your storage site.
- Marketing assistance including logos and accreditation certificate and plaque to display.
- Specially selected Corporate Partners.
How do I join CaSSOA?
If you already run a caravan storage site, or are looking to open one, joining CaSSOA will show your commitment to reducing caravan theft by maintaining high standards of security. Caravan owners will see a CaSSOA accredited storage site as a preferred storage location.
To join, you will need to complete a Self-Assessment Form and undergo a site survey.
Please download our information pack.
To join, download our CaSSOA Self-Assessment Form
If you wish to discuss anything you have read on our website please call our offices on 0843 216 5802. Alternatively you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org