Together We Can Beat Caravan Theft
CaSSOA (Caravan Storage Site Owners' Association) was formed in 1999 by AmTrust Europe Ltd and a handful of storage site owners in an effort to combat caravan theft. Since then, the organisation has grown significantly and is now a nationally recognised name.
We work towards the mantra ‘Together We Can Beat Caravan Theft’ and have over 500 members nationwide actively promoting our ethos, this number is growing continuously. We believe that caravan security is of the upmost importance to all caravan owners, in particular during the winter months when their caravan is in storage and can be at its most vulnerable.
All our members have achieved their CaSSOA accreditation by way of an individual site survey and have been awarded either Gold, Silver or Bronze status, dependent upon security features in place at the site.
Due to our commitment in reducing caravan thefts many insurance companies will offer a discounted premium for secure CaSSOA storage.
Why become a CaSSOA accredited site?
As well as being part of a nationally recognised association, CaSSOA also offers unique member benefits.
- Specialist insurers that will offer your customers discounts for storing their caravan at your storage site
- Advertising your site directly on the CaSSOA website
- Access to our online forum where you can speak directly with other CaSSOA members
- Legal & HR Helpline. This includes access to a 24/7 advice line as well as legal expenses insurance and online services.
- A CaSSOA award logo for you to display
- Support from the CaSSOA helpdesk
- Invitation to our annual meeting where you can meet other members and help shape the future of the association
- A CaSSOA Accreditation shows a commitment to the security standard of the industry
- Become part of an ever increasing community with membership growing year on year
For more information about CaSSOA please download our information pack.
To join, download our CaSSOA Self-Assessment Form
If you wish to discuss anything you have read on our website please call our offices on 0843 216 5802. Alternatively you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org