We are excited to be involved at the Farm Business Innovation Show this year! The Farm Business Innovation Show is dedicated to farmers, landowners, and rural business entrepreneurs who are looking to find new ways to diversify and increase their income. Returning to the NEC Birmingham on November 8th and 9th the show delivers…
- Expert Speakers such as Michael Eavis of Worthy Farm and Glastonbury Music Festival, Dan De Baerdemacker of British Deer Farms and Parks Association, Roger Allonby of Rural Payments Agency, and Doug Gurr the UK Country Manager of Amazon among many others!
- Live Debates on hot industry tops like Planning Permission, Succession Planning, Glamping, Equestrian Business Rates, Weddings, Social Media, and Marketing
- Over 500 hand-picked, world class suppliers
- Rural Digital Academy Workshops from Amazon
- Unlimited Networking Opportunities
The Farm Business Innovation Show is the place to find all the tools, resources, advice and inspiration you need to find creative and successful additional revenue streams to help keep maintain the traditional farm.
Tickets to this game-changing event are free and you can register via www.farmbusinessshow.co.uk! Your ticket will also give you access to the sister shows - Country House Business Innovation, Holiday Park & Resort Innovation, and Family Attraction Expo - which run alongside.
See you at the NEC, we will be on stand 1486!